I cannot believe that my little boy is 4! He is growing up so so fast! He is very into big kid toys and games now, and does not want to do anything he thinks little kids should do! On his birthday Johnny and I went shopping and out to lunch at IHOP. Johnny loves IHOP! He thinks it's so cool that you can get pancakes at any time of the day there. It was so fun to spend part of the day alone with him and just talk, I'm realizing he is way smarter than I've thought. He also has his own likes and dislikes, he is very blunt and will tell you all about the things he doesn't like! After lunch we came home and David and Nate had all of Johnny's presents out for him!
I LOVE when he gets this excited and makes this face! It's hard to catch on camera!
Johnny has been wanting a Leapster for a while, and I'm sold on them now. He has been learning a lot from it and teaching his brother a lot too!
He was also very excited to get a nerf gun, he likes to have little wars with David.
Johnny is also very into Star Wars right now, anything Star Wars he loves.
He got several Transformers too! Which David loves! He's played with them more than Johnny!
I love this, he just crashed on the kitchen floor to play his Leapster.
These K'NEX have been awesome! They entertain him for hours!
Since his last birthday Johnny has been talking about how he wanted to have a "Pretzel" birthday party! It was totally random, but he kept talking about it, so we went with it. So here's his pretzel cake, kinda sloppy, but I tried.
The party quests, the whole sunbeam class and their parents! It was so fun, we're so glad everyone could make it!
My handsome little...I mean BIG guy! I'm so lucky to be your mom and have you in my life, I love you Johnny!









1 comment:
I say you did a great job on his cake :-)
Post a Comment